201 - 2234 Stone Creek Place
About this Townhome
* OH: Saturday - 1pm to 3pm * Beautiful, fully renovated, townhome located in The Rise in Broom Hill Estates boasts stunning Ocean and Mountain Views! Positioned as an end unit, this turn-key home offers 3BEDS & 3BATHS spanning over 1,780 sqft. Impressive kitchen features new tile, updated cabinetry, stainless Maytag appliances, new light fixtures, and plumbed for a gas stove! Main floor laundry includes new washer/dryer, sink and cabinetry. Upper level offers three bedrooms including the Master suite with private balcony, walk-in-closet & beautifully redone ensuite with soaker tub, heated floors and walk-in shower. Other amazing features include brand new central vacuum, natural gas bbq hookup, coved ceilings, solar shades throughout and more! Low Strata fees, pet friendly & ability to rent. Close to BC transit, ocean & all amenities. 20 minutes to Langford/Colwood big box shopping. Come check it out!
Interior Features Of 2234 Stone Creek Place, Sk Broomhill, Sooke
Blinds, Breakfast Nook, Central Vacuum Roughed-in, Closet Organizer, Dining Area, Dining-Living Combo, Flrs/Tile, Flrs/W-W Carpet, Flrs/Wood, Screens, Soaker Tub, Storage In Suite, Whl Chr Access
Lot Features Of 2234 Stone Creek Place, Sk Broomhill, Sooke
View: City, View: Mtn, View: Valley, View: Water, Corner, Level
Listed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island.
Brought to you by your friendly REALTORS® through the MLS® System, courtesy of Brixwork for Realtors for your convenience.
Disclaimer: MLS® property information is provided under copyright© by the Victoria Real Estate Board. The information is from sources deemed reliable, but should not be relied upon without independent verification.
- MLS®: 401012
- Type: Townhome
- Building: 2234 Stone Creek Place, Sooke
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Square Feet: 1,680 sqft
- Lot Size: 1,742 sqft
- Taxes: $2,902.89 (2018)
- Maintenance: $257.00
- Parking: 13 Driveway,Garage Single
- Fireplaces: 1 Living Rm,Natural Gas
- Kitchens: 1
- Storeys: 2 storeys
- Year Built: 2010
- Style: Main Level Entry with Upper Level(s)